monkey!

Well, I know non of you probably care but I do. This post will make me a forum monkey, I have tried to make it ever since post 400. :stuck_out_tongue: I have now entered into the ranks of the monkeys! :smiley:

[sarcasm]wow. thats amazing.[/sarcasm] Welcome to the ranks.

<sarcasm> Why, of COURSE we all give a damn </sarcasm>

Congrats, i guess. It would have been a lot more umā€¦memorableā€¦if you had at least made you 500th post in the WIP or Finished Projects forum with something for us to look at.

Well. Now it says ā€˜Forum Monkeyā€™ next to your name. Woo bloody hoo.

Indeed. Forum Monkey is overrated now that anyone and his granny post his way to it in the Off Topic.

Martin

Indeed. Forum Monkey is overrated now that anyone and his granny post his way to it in the Off Topic.

Martin[/quote]

haha lol thatā€™s good stuff! :smiley:

hey, iā€™ve got 700 now!
goodie for me.

Martin[/quote]

Iā€™m not sure my grandma knows about elysiun.

:stuck_out_tongue:

good for u mate i am only forum guru :frowning:

i grab this oppertunity to say: Im a forum monkey too since three days.

(thank you .:Tr@ceR:. . now i dont have to start my own spam thread)

Me too.

Random

what would be cool, is if somehow u could delete all your offtopic posts and still be a forum monkeyā€¦

I accully donā€™t post a whole lot in the off topic, mostly just in WIP and Finished projects, those are my favorite forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

well i must defend all those who have most of their topics in the off-topic forums.

this is afterall a ā€œcommunityā€ :stuck_out_tongue: and i like it because of the people, not just because of the software.

heck most of my topics are in thsi section, but then again i think i could hold my own blending too

Alltaken

I agree with alltaken, I donā€™t post here much but I do think it is cool that we have this forum. Most cg forums donā€™t have anything like this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin[/quote]

I didnā€™t.

then again, if it wasnā€™t for that, Iā€™d have the record for most annoying and stupid other than cubefan :-?

Summary: Nobody cares.

When you get ā€œAdministratorā€ status, then Iā€™ll be effing surprised.

lol i couldent find the Monkeys in the pictureā€¦ but i can find many other monkeys

https://blenderartists.org/forum/images/avatars/52a9f7df40dfd70887213.jpg

https://blenderartists.org/forum/images/avatars/3e006a1d40604834c7993.jpg
ā€¦