Monolith Zombie Survival.

This looks very professional!

One issue i might have is, how are so much players going to play in the little tunnels? I would suggest you guys make an outside map or something. OH and inbox me the skype again, computer had died i would really love to still help.

thanks guys! I’ll pm you the skype name I’m using. we will have outside maps, but this one is designed to be realistically difficult to me around in :slight_smile:

Now that i’ve got two minutes to think to myself(!) I can discuss the project.
Right now, i need to focus on two main areas:
Map development, and Character development.
I haven’t found a character modeller yet, and my team are awefully busy at the moment. Is there anyone who would like to join?

A work in progress High (below) and low(above) poly shotgun

I am making a soldier, but takes a lot of time (due to distraction and focus on many things at same time, bad behavior :slight_smile: )
Although I expect (assume) that is not what you are looking for, with lack of anything better, it might do the job when nothing better comes around.

Either way: keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

btw:
about the weapons you have the low poly and high poly gun barrel switched? :wink:

Oh, i must have forgotten to render the struts.
Well, interestingly i need both zombies and a soldier model.

Update on the shotgun, as of yet unnamed

Looks great guys!

@agoose77 I think maybe you have a character modeler now? And besides, I couldn’t be on the team full time, but if you have a concept for a character and don’t have anyone to model it, I’d still be glad to do that, just PM it to me

No i don’t yet, you’re him :wink: but i need art -.—

So do you need character art and modeling sheets?

Looking at the first page now, it seems like you guys have come a long way! Nice progress :smiley:

Thanks Raderium :slight_smile:

New Progress Video

Same here im doing highschool SATS this april. Im so excited to take them. :frowning: haha unless thats not what your talking about

I think that you will be pleased to know that my wrist has healed at last (I still have the cast on tho:(), and that I can finally use my computer normally again. I can’t wait to get back into modeling (its been a month since I’ve made anything!:spin:).

Ive also updated the menu music a little, but not enough to warrant an update yet. For the music to loop properly, I’m thinking of using two files, one for the initial ‘fade in’ and the other for looping. Or we could always save ourselves a headache and use a larger file.

Adding atmospheric sound will also improve the overall game immersion by a tenfold, this is a pretty good placeholder http://www.freesound.org/people/Royal/sounds/17729/ The site is great if you’re looking for royalty free sound effects. They have everything from gunshots, to cows and lasers.

Also, don’t sweat it if you don’t have a concept artist yet, just use pictures you find on google as a reference. Be creative with your search words.

This mine for example has a pool of water inside, and can make for some very interesting art direction/game-play scenarios. A concept artist isnt necessarily needed if your game is based on the real world. PS: The shotgun’s name is SPAS 12 :stuck_out_tongue:

@MRN no, I have GCSEs
@redteam_spartan; Great :slight_smile: I think a smaller file to loop - it would be better for the game file size. After changing the game structure it is a much smaller file size now, and i’d like to keep it that way.

Good Work Angus! :stuck_out_tongue:

That guy that pops up on skype is awesome! :smiley: lol

Haha thanks jovan :slight_smile: