Monolith Zombie Survival.

This post doesn’t have much to it; as usual I’m thinking, not showing.
I’d like to continue upon the quest for members. We are specifically looking for texture artists and concept artists.
These artists would be expected / asked to complete the following tasks / genre of tasks:

• Design a production version of the logo concept
  • Design in-game HUD / map concepts (with the rest of the team)
  • Oversee the “feel” for the levels; lighting, textures - offering changes

However, those posts are negligable; They are useful, but not essential. We are in more pressing need for organic modellers and animators. Specifically, the core mechanics of predefined actions for the Zombies and Player avatars. We’ll keep you posted on this, but for those who have something to offer, please PM myself, acid or Josip for now.

There was no updates in a few days so here is a minor one. I had a hard time making the grass look right with ssao and pointlights but I finaly think I got it. You can check it out here.

Nice grass!
Taken or created?

Grass texture was made in 2 minutes in Photoshop, then I just put it on a triangle. If you need the texture just pm me.

I could help with map design if you want!!! I would be happy to help!

Id love to model some aliens and monsters if needed :smiley:

http://wiki.polycount.com/CategoryTutorials << Check this out if you need some tips on environment modelling. I found it to be very useful.

I had put this project on hold indefinitely whilst I developed my multiplayer library(es).
Now, I’m in need of a test project to develop with. I’ve decided to restart the game development, with an experienced developer’s overhaul. In other words, besides assets and valuable contributions, this will be a total re-write.

My current GDD is in progress here

Screenshot of current GUI design template (GIMP)

Right im back modelling, agoose has been programming the last while, gonna need maps and more assets

Planning to start working on this and hopefully have a full map soon to do some testing on. Character modellers and textures still needed, maybe if your alright asset and map modellers. Messgae if theres interst.

5 stars hun!

Hello I don’t know how serious this project is or what you are working on exactly but it seems like a decent project. You are in need of some modeling and texturing skills on some of the design and environment. If you are looking for another angle and artistic viewpoint on level design and props you can pm me and we can discuss further details and I can show you my work. I think you would benefit from this if this project is still going, and I would love to contribute more to this community. :slight_smile:

Good timing. Summer will be an eventful season for this project. Will be in touch

I’ll help, a little,

give me a request here and there,

Where’d everyone go? This looked so great!!