Monster Creation

Hey!

I’m in need of a talented artist who would want to help create a creature for a short film. The creature is based on an alien world and is a behemoth style of monster. It’s needed for a shot where it is walking in the distance across a vast wasteland.

Send me a message if interested!

Hello!
I’ve read your post, and I’m interested in your project. I’d like to know a little more about it and, if it’s possible to take part in it.

Thank you! I’m looking forward to your reply!

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out! We’re currently working on creating an epic fantasy short film. We shot in during the last part of 2019 and have been in post-production ever since. I’ve attached some stills from the film below. The film is set on an alien world that is being ravaged by a plague… A young girl has inherited an ancient crystal that legend tells will lead her to a place of healing. Her journey takes her across vast wastelands and leads to a cave where she is met by an ancient creature who hold the keys to her destiny.

The monster that we are looking to create is a behemoth who is infected with the plague. It is a gentle giant and is covered in black veins filled with poison. In the film our hero, Sareen, encounters this massive beast as it wanders aimlessly in the wastelands as it nears death. We really want to make the audience both feel the awe of what this creature is but also have empathy towards it.

At the moment the sky is the limit for collaborating on design!

Do you have any examples of previous work that you would want to share? Let me know if you have any further questions :slight_smile: