Mont Saint Michel in 3D

I didn’t find a way to ‘overlike’ this post :smiley:

I read an offer from you: …leave that tast to you.

I have to say that it would sincerely be an honor and above this a real pleasure so set up your amazing work into unity and allow people to roam around, wherever they want to…
As usual, and it uses to be a path to be walked, i guess i’d have lot of work on shaders, mesh optimization, RT ambience building… but i think this unique awesome place deserves the time you spent and the time i could spend ont it for making it visitable.

If you feel like visiting your world/work in a real-time way ( and i never give promises other than ““i ll do my best for making it visitable on most platforms with the best realtime possible frame rate”” )

Currently i hardly work on Carcassonne medieval city VR ( don’t know whether you saw it ? Carcassonne Medieval city ) and it takes lot of my time but i can spend some time on The Mount St Michel so that it can be accessible and visitable by anyone.

At last but not least, if you choose to send me all your work so that i try make it RT visitable, be sure i won’t steal your work for my profit. In my point of view, you’d be the origin of this project and the only owner of your amazing work.

Just tell me what you feel like doing :slight_smile:
Gimme your blend in a PM of here in open-read ( and be sure many ppl will love it ! )

As said @rogper your work is epic :smiley:
And as i love it i just have to thank you again for it :smiley:

Happy blending !

1 Like