Moon?

I demand a recount!

Someone posted on another forum about a photo of the moon shot through an airplane window.

http://sv2.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/attachment.php?s=&postid=63064

For one thing, I like stuff on other galaxies, and stuff on dark matter (matter in space we can’t see with normal telescopes), and black holes, etc. But now that I think about it, I have come up with the idea that if there actually was something in that zero-g ultra-cold thing, it could have become ice if it was there for more than a few minutes. How the heck is the sun still burning?!

This seems like an extension to my “PARANOIA” thread

“We’ve been on the moon since 1950”

I’m thinking that the moon and sun are there to control us, but there were all sorts of flaws, and they’re still working on fixing it so that we’re all under control–even the ones that are controlling us are under their own control!

The aliens are keeping us in a huge sphere a quarter the size of our supposed galaxy. They got there knowing everything about us, and now they’ve made the moon to make some people think crazy!

As for whether or not we’ve been there, Neil Armstrong isn’t real. That all came from the time warp! They came to 2001, found that footage, came back, and played it to a watching world! Where’d it come from? It’s just there…

If the moon is only a system of circles to make people kill each other, (We humans already found a way of that, though: WAR, but don’t tell them) then we have to stop going outside! We’ve gonna stand up, and we’re gonna be human beings! We’re gonna get fired up about the real things–the things that MATTER! Creativity, and the dynamic human spirit that refuses to submit!

As for black holes, and dark matter… they’re unreal! Quit thinking that way self!

PS: steve343, how would you know all this? 1. They could have sealed off those rocks (combinations) for years 2. How much would it cost now? 3. All of that stuff on shadows is fake as well–shadows are obviouisly people from an alternate, 2-dimensional universe!

The moon? WHAT moon?

Yay! let’s start a fake moon picture contest! :smiley:

Darn, that was cg related. thus it is off topic in the off-topic forum :-?

1. pofo

Um, yeah, I have the video footage of Wallace and Gromit skiing on the moon… what more proof do you need?

Where can you find W&G episodes? I love those guys.

The Moon: Made of cheese.

bump, this is a useful thread.

With all the advanced technology we now take for granted why would anyone doubt that we landed on the moon a few decades ago?

No, of course they can!n

Well, let’s see…

“what’s so impossible about landing on cheese?”

Hmm… well if you put a couple of pieces of bread on the moon, have a couple thousand spaceships put onto there, and then bring all the hungry nations to space, we can have enough a (cold) grilled cheese sandwhich to feed Russia, USA, Great Britain, and Africa combined!

“Where can I find a videotape of Wallace And Gromit? I love those guys”

Check www.amazon.com for “Wallace and Gromit.” Oh, and I wouldn’t consider Gromit to be a “guy,” more like a “dog.” :smiley:

The moon isn´t made out of cheese nor rock. It´s just a giant UFO keeping an eye on the human race.