More Christmas balls...

I know, I know… Just what you wanted to see more of right? Saw some good ones here on the forum lately, so I wanted to make my own e-card kinda thing for friends and family using the idea.

Modeled in Blender
Some slight post-pro in NeatImage and Gimp

http://www.indigorenderer.com/joomla/forum/files/im1197412714_forum_110.jpg

That is lovely and gives me a good idea for christmas cards of my own.

Claps That is very beautiful. :slight_smile:

Pretty nice. The render is very clear, how much time have it been rendering?

Pretty nice. The render is very clear, how much time have it been rendering?

Render time was about 13 hours at 1280x1024 res. Used NeatImage to filter out remaining noise.

Wow :slight_smile: Love it.

awesome…looks very realistic…shape seems to bother me a bit though…it’s a tad plain in my opinion…but other than that it’s amazing

Beautiful.

Pretty…

Really nice :slight_smile:

Can you please post your Blendigo Material settings for the Bulbs?

Nice work!!

Kewl stuff… but the reflections look abit too blur. I saw a ball like this today and the relections looked alot clearer. Good work all in all. 4*

oooooooooh great render
reminds me of a PovRay render i saw a while ago

Its probalbly a very noob question, but is the “Indigo renderer” watermark intentionnal or not?

5_on_it

Can you please post your Blendigo Material settings for the Bulbs?

The mats for the balls are custom NKs - see this thread on the Indigo forum: http://www.indigorenderer.com/joomla/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1901

Exile

Its probalbly a very noob question, but is the “Indigo renderer” watermark intentionnal or not?

Yes - the Indigo watermark was intentional.

WOW! Custom NK files… I like this! Thanks Phr0st!!

Damn POS spammer! I don’t even advertise my own business in mt own thread! Inconsiderate @ss!

Hey Phrost. Long time no see :wink:
Nice balls you got here!

BbB

Hey Phrost. Long time no see :wink:
Nice balls you got here!

Why thank you, BbB! I am quite attached to them as well! Wouldn’t part with them for anything!