More shape key questions

I just recently started learning shape keys and I’m having a lot of fun with it. I am using them to make facial expressions for my model. Unfortunately, I used a shape key for each part of the face that moves for each expression. Needless to say, I have a bunch of shapekeys.

I am testing to make sure I have every possible expression by looking at a list of emojis and making my model do every expression.

My question: Is there a way to save the values to a single switch? I don’t want to make a ‘New Shape From Mix’ shapekey for each expression and add to my list of shapekeys, but I do want to save the expression.

I want there to be a button or something that I click that automatically snaps to all of the values of the shapekeys. For example, the eyes squint a bit , the cheeks move, and the mouth moves when a person smiles. (I use more than 6 shapekeys to make a smile) Can I press a button that makes the eyes squint, the cheeks do their thing, and the mouth corners do their thing to make a human smile without having to change multiple shapekey values?

1 Like