More super awesome magic mushies!!

Hey everyone!

Here’s some more mushrooms carrying on with this theme. I used an SSS/Material Node shader from a previous project (Blue Spore) and added a cloud texture to it. And of course the glow wouldn’t be possible without the Directional Blur node.

Critique is not welcome.

:smiley:

Of course not. I’d love to hear what you think about these mushrooms, and how I could make them better!

And if anyone would like this image as a wallpaper, just post your screen res and I’ll render out a full resolution image to fit your screen.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Hi

You could maybe try to make the Mush on the right brighter than the others (in other words: make the other Mushs darker), so that the focus shifts to the right and the picture becomes more dynamic.

But that’s just an idea, maybe that would look like sh*t :smiley:

And maybe add some spores …

Sidcom: Thanks for the idea! So by “spores” what exactly do you mean? Just little spore objects (like in the blue spore animation) floating around?

You could try that … but i rather meant it like this: http://photos.jibble.org/albums/Dandelions/dandelion_seeds_being_blown.jpg
but coming towards you.
Whatever looks best :slight_smile:

Sidcom: Great idea! I will defiantly use this concept in my next fungus project! Thanks!

Anybody else have comments or crits?

nice. good colors… good lighting… nice feel…

Thanks emesee!