Mormon - acting animation study

Hey, guys. :slight_smile:

This is the results of my studies with Keith Lango on his Animation Personal Trainer program. The audio is from a Samuel L. Jackson line in the movie The Long Kiss Goodnight. The rig is Mancandy, with some custom modifications by myself.

http://www.virgiliovasconcelos.com/other/mormon.jpg

You can watch it on Vimeo or download a higher resolution quicktime. (plays nicely on VLC)

If you want to know a bit more on the APT program, there is a FAQ on it and I also wrote a little about my impressions on my blog.

Virgilio, saw this on your blog. I think you have one of the best mod of Mancandy I’ve ever seen :smiley:

The anim looks wonderful, and I know Keith can do wonders :wink:

Looking forward to see some other piece.

-Gian

Hey, Gian! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your comments and for visiting my blog! Yeah… and Keith is “tha man”! :smiley:

I have to say I really like your works too. That one in your avatar, with that Hannibal Lecter line is simply awesome. :slight_smile:

Very nice work, your website has some great pieces on it. Keep it up!

heh, I hate how mancandy usually looks, but I love this one, with a simple change he looks so sympathic suddenly! :slight_smile:

im actually interested who can make the best Lace Wigs, i think the one to get the best Lace Human Hair Wigs is one with its own music and properly edited. besides Cosplay Wigs Buy Cheap Lace Wigs full lace wigs

nice , but the animation get’s changed suddenly in some specific time intervals …

There were some parts where it was a little snappy, but I find these easy to overlook. Altogether that’s fantastic work.