Most bug free version of blender?

Hello, I am trying to make a full game with blender, and I am running into all kinds of brick walls.
Which version of blender should I use if I want things to actually work?

what sort of brick walls? I have never run into any bug related brick walls.

Each successive version of blender contains many bug fixes. Version 2.63 was released yesterday with over 100 bug fixes, you can try that.

2.63 has a major flaw; the rotation in the motion actuator is messed up. I would say 2.49. . . but it is too old nowadays. :\ start with 2.62 and when they release 2.64 switch to that.

Ok Thank you.

The rotation isn’t so bad from what I’ve read. It looks like you have to use much smaller rotation values instead. I advise the latest builds, every upgrade bugs get fixed.

@Ross, No matter what rotation degree I have set, it always glitches to the same extent.

Yeah, I see that now, it was from what I had read, but I just tested and it failed.

2.63 has a major flaw; the rotation in the motion actuator is messed up. I would say 2.49. . . but it is too old nowadays. :\ start with 2.62 and when they release 2.64 switch to that.

The bug described has just been fixed by Moguri.
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-blender-cvs/2012-April/045271.html

There might actually be a 2.63a release coming because of the heavy stream of bug reports after the release, so you may want to wait until then or wait for a new trunk build for your system on Graphicall if you want to start using Bmesh.

Thank you Moguri!

Thank you devs, appreciate it. :wink:

Great information Thanks Ace Dragon.