Most expected features (2.43+)

Excellent! I keep checking the main cvs regularly for the sculpting tools and now they’re there!

The percents are totally crazy in this poll?

The percents are based on how many users answered to which question.

Example:
Multires Sculpting 78/150=0.52 = 52%

Ahh I see. Some kind of ‘new’ type of ‘percents’ that add up to 315%?

It’s because the poll allows people to select multiple options -So they can vote for more than one thing. The percentages aren’t comparable to each other -only in relation to the amount of people who have voted.

That’s in case you can’t decide for one single feature. I couldn’t, and that got me thinking. I may have not been the only one expecting more than one feature, so in a way this could end up being more representative.

Also, hurray! Sculpting found its way into CVS already! There are some awesome builds around already.

/me tap-dances on desk.

Mental Modelling :smiley:

a ‘parent’ actuator that can “make parent” and “clear parent”

that would be awsome(for me, anyway)

(Mock up below)
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1064/parent0ni.jpg

Also, an armature ragdoll setting. And, a drag logic brick that can make an object follow the mouse…
It’s been way too long since a new logic brick has been added in >_< It’s time we get some new ones.

Someone has already made “clothsim” (beta). http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/ClothSimulation

I would really love to see some integrations between the three simulators (fluid, rigid body, cloth).

okey well that was confusing, I was wondering why the new particles and multires sculpting together were the compleate number of voters.

LOL

I was like what the crap…

I’m looking forward to the integration of the OGRE engine into blender to give better and powerful results

i would like to see pre built particle sets for different effects like fire, smoke and lightning and fireworks

One of the features that has been delayed is the new API to extend Blender in order to connect “well” any renderer, to the level of Yafray.

I hear ya (imagine having Indigo render and Blender compositing!) Specially when it comes to animation – one can try and use script links I guess, but a C API would save lots of rendering time.

Last I checked, there hasn’t been any updates since March :X