Motion design/ Evolution in noise

Hi! :slight_smile:

Im a motion designer and I’ve been learning blender for a couple of months now. For the past few years I felt the pressure to learn a 3D software (I use After Effects) but I’ve always HATE c4d. I can’t really tell you why, I don’t really understand it myself (maybe because of the UI? I don’t know). One friend of mine told me that I should try Blender, and so did I. And I really fell in love with this software, there’s alot of things that feel way more intuitive for me.

But now that I know blender a bit more, I realize that there is bunch of things that is missing for motion designers and I am starting to doubt my choice of software. The reason I am writing this is because I realize today the big lack of procedural noise (there is so much more of them in c4d) and the fact that it doesn’t even have a ‘‘evolution setting’’ on them. Am I blind? Is there something that I’ve missed?

Anyhow, I was just wondering if someone would have a idea when those kind of things would be implement, and is there really a futur for motion design inside of Blender or the voices of motion designers will never really be heard…

Marie-Christine