I’m looking for a motion graphics artist with experience working with Blender (2.8) and After Effects to work on various projects part-time. Ideal candidate should have a good grasp of:
- Getting high-quality looking renders (lighting, volumetric/atmospheric effects, reflections, depth-of-field) in Cycles
- Creating smooth, fluid animations, working with f-curves, procedural animation
- Working with shaders in Cycles
- Particle animation (controlling force fields, designing shaders that use particle information like age and velocity to control color and shader properties)
- Comfortable working collaboratively on projects
Organization is important - both of project files and within .blend files. Good modeling skills are a plus but not required. A reel of motion graphic work is a requirement - please send me your reel along with your hourly or day rate.