Heavy workload, studio falling behind on work.
Needing some fast-turnaround Motion Tracking Artists to do 3d match-moving on footage shot at highspeed down a river. Cameras were shot on a stabilizing mechanism/gyro thingy so relatively smooth for a jetboat flying down a river.
- Motion ride
- Roughly 250 seconds of live action footage to track.
- res 2048 x 1080
- Previous motion ride youtube link please take note of the river scene aroudn 2:30 (fyi, all CG was created in Blender with a few added light effects and colour grades done in After Effects, all in stereoscopic, had just finished building a script based stereoscopic pipeline then the latest version of Blender came out with native support :(…talk about timing…)
-example of previous tracking work in Blender (am happy to use working camera data from other tracking software in Blender)
-well accustomed to both auto and ‘supervised’ tracking
-able to put in proxy geo based on points for later referencing to when animating
- method of payment: Bitcoin
-able to work well with New Zealand time frames (5am to 9pm NZST 11:30pm SOMETIMES…) would prefer not long gaps between communication. Can commit to specific contact times daily.
- portfolio of more than 3 examples of motion tracking work
- motion tracking work shows excellent camera solves as well as proxy reference objects representing objects in footage or accurate placement of point/‘emptys’ cloud.
If i get a lot of interest i may fan out the work in chunks to different people.
Email: [email protected]
Will talk money on first contact so open to quotes as well.