Motorcycle Tour - Honda CBR600f

Cool! believable, very good rider)

Awesome job dude!
Whenever happens keep it up!!

looks great. but i think hes a bit big, the road seems like it should be large enough for two cars to pass, but the bike takes up almost half the road…

also, in the second image, try to push his but more into the seat, he needs a bit of weight.

great render though! if i only got 1 seconds to look at it i would not been able to tell that its CS :stuck_out_tongue:

I just don’t know what to believe is real anymore.

It blends with the real photo well. Very realistic.

Good job man…Respect

The first two images are really tipping the photo-real scale, you’ve done a stellar job across the board. My only crit is towards the last image of the three, the bike looks a little out of perspective to the background? Or is it just me!?

Great job chap!

Wow! It looked like a photo at first. Great job!

I thought it was a photo! Great job! But what’s with his finger pointing up stiffly like that?

This had me in shock. By far the best model i’ve ever seen. How long did it take to render?

I saw this in July’s best art on Blender Guru and I had a very hard time trying to figure out what the render was. When I saw that it was the motorcyclist and the motorcycle. I was floored and completely flabbergasted. Best…Render…EVER!

It is so realistic that I thought it was a real person:eek:
Go’s to show how much I know about Blender and its capabilities, haha! This is your first with character modeling? You could have fooled me…heck you already did :smiley:

I wish I knew what you forgot my friend, thank you for the amazing render!

gmmonllor ^J^

One of the best images I have ever seen. Looks superb.

Amazing work, incredibly photo real!

This is awesome, great job!

Impressive! the realism is so that I’d never have thought it was a rendering if I’d see this image outside of blender artists :slight_smile:
Very nice job on the reflections