Mouse cursor in game engine

Ok I’m tryning to create a point’n clik system as I say here https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29871&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=, but to do it I need two things related to the mouse:

1. I need show the mouse cursor, it don’t appear during the execution of a game, to do it would can to be joined a object as a UV mapped palne to the the cursor to simulate a real cursor or to create personalized cursors.

2. A need that a object as a empty or cube appears in the place that the mouse cursor is clicked and when a mouse cursor click in other place this object must disappear and appear automatically in this other place.
    I will make the characters find the position of this object through the radar sensor and move to its direction until to be near of it.

I think that the only way to do it is using Python because I don’t find a way to do it through the real time buttons.

Somebody can help me in this problem?

I don’t know to program in Python.

to show the system cursor [python]

import Rasterizer
Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

but, using a 3d object for the cursor gives you other advantages…

the thing about using a mouse click to see where the user clicked, is that you can at best see which object was clicked on

with an acutal object you can use a ray sensor [and getHitPosition()]. you can position an object there with obj.setPosition(…)

to show the system cursor [python]

import Rasterizer
Rasterizer.showMouse(1)

but, using a 3d object for the cursor gives you other advantages…

the thing about using a mouse click to see where the user clicked, is that you can at best see which object was clicked on

with an acutal object you can use a ray sensor [and getHitPosition()]. you can position an object there with obj.setPosition(…)

Ok, but I don’t know how to user this python code :frowning: , I’m not a programmer. You can explain me it better?

well, you should learn python then

in gameblender you run a python script by putting the name of the text into a python controller.

python scripts are run on all pulses [true and false]

python scripts can only access logic bricks they are connected to

you can see a lot of the python calls for gameblender [ver 2.23] at
http://www.geocities.com/z3r0_d/blenderDoc.html

you should probably read other people’s python scripts to see how they work.

Thanks, z3r0 d

Really I’m planning in to learn Python, inclusively I have copied some tutorials to my pc.

Here in Brazil we are translating the game engine documentation to portuguese language, but I think that the part of Python isn’t translated yet.

P.S.: I don’t can acess this link.

Check out my cursor.blend demo, it uses plane object as cursor and can also make visible OS cursor. Plane object moves in 3d space and can interact with other Blender objects.