Mouse Over Sensor not working on existing objects

So I am working on a game and as I was trying to add the GUI scene I found out that the mouse over sensor seems to no longer work on any of my existing objects. When I make new ones they are fine however also will stop working as soon as I apply a texture to them.
(I have also removed the texture on existing objects and the sensor still does not work)
Any ideas on how I can fix this?

PS: I am not some random new person who has never made GUI in a blender game before so don’t give me the usual did you set it to no collisions, did you hook it up to the controller and is tap on stuff that I see everywhere on this forum.

Collisions stop working when you add a texture? Wild guess, this is some nasty file corruption.
But maybe there’s something else going on. What happens if you turn on physics visualization?

Nothing at all…

(ops meant to highlight physics visualization not Use Frame Rate)

k not sure why but when I turned on Collision Bounds on the object is started working again? Normally I don’t need to do that?

For optimization purposes I would very much like not to have to use it but if I must I guess I can…

Even if collision bounds are turned off a physics shape should be generated, so you’re still using more or less the same resources; I don’t think you can go lower than two triangles per plane.

check physics in the material? we might need a test file.

or try true pulse the mouse over

If it works after you switch on collision bounds , its maybe coz your object was ‘’ too thin " ? Apply a solidify modifier and see if you still need them ?

Have you done ALL of the following -
[1] Have SCENE physics engine set to BULLET & [ ENABLED ]
[2] Have at least STATIC physics on OBJECT (NOT No_Collision)
[3] Make sure OBJECT origin is correctly spaced.
[4] Have MATERIAL physics [ ENABLED ]

[ My Hypothesis ]
Are you sure your set to MOUSE_OVER logic brick and not MOUSE_OVER_ANY logic brick.
Because you could be somehow set to MATERIAL COLLISION only with a MOUSE_OVER_ANY logic brick.

select the object hit ctrl+a and apply scale

[ OFF-TOPIC QUESTION ]
@Cotaks Why are you replying to me & not @Lumpology (?) :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

because that’s way more fun to do haha

sorry

Lol.
Honesty mistake. :wink: