Mouselook to action ???

Hy everybody. Dark Shroud Games Co-productor here :o. I’m still a newby at python but I’m trying my best to find info on the web… but I hitted a wall. I know how to make all kind of mouselook, but how do we make a mouselook that control armature poses ? Like when the mouse goes left and right the body cube rotate but when it goes up and down the pose change.

If anybody know a good and simple technic or script I could use, please help me.

Thanks,
Rewii93

You could try making an action for ‘Point_up’ and ‘Point_down’ (I’m assuming third person camera-behind-player…). The ‘frame’ property of the action could be set by Python based on the x-axis rotation (assuming y axis points forward so x-axis rotation would be up/down).

eg. positive x axis rotation --> set ‘Point_up’ frame to angle of rotation
negative x axis rotation --> set ‘Point_down’ frame to negative angle of rotation

The ‘frame’ property of the action could be set by Python based on the x-axis rotation

How would I do that ??? By python newby a meaned “knows nothing about BGE scripting” :o. Could somebody make an example please ?