Movie quotes

Quote your favorite movies.
Make sure you say what movie it’s from.

The poor fools thought I was a bush - The Stupids

This is an interesting thread - I’m sure there will be folks quoting left,right and center.

“your the dumbest…smart person I’ve ever met!”

i Robot (2004)

“I ll be back” Terminator 2
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us” Gandalf Lotr 1

“This is an interesting thread - I’m sure there will be folks quoting left,right and center.” - from KBOT: The Adventures of a Forum-Postcount Booster (Universal Pictures, opening this fall at a dollar theatre near you! - The rave reviews are in: “Finally, a movie that contributes absolutely nothing to the community, much like its title character! How refreshing!” - The Hollywood Elitist)

“We are the knights who say ‘Ni!’” - from Mony Python and the Holy Grail

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn’t vote for you.
King Arthur: You don’t vote for kings.
Woman: Well how’d you become king then?
[Angelic music plays… ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin’ in ponds distributin’ swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
King Arthur: Be Quiet!
Dennis: Oh, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
King Arthur: Shut Up!
Dennis: Oh but if I went ‘round sayin’ I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away.
King Arthur: Shut Up! Will you shut up?
Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I’m being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That’s what I’m on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn’t you?”

• from Mony Python and the Holy Grail

it’s ok, i wouldn’t remember me either.
lester burnham, american beauty.

.b

this is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.

my anus is bleeding

Well, i remembered something. This qoute “Patience is a virtue” and then “Not now it isn’t”. Remember where this from? From the Mummy 1. Rachel Weisz and Brendan Frazer said this before they were chased by the walking undead.

If everyones super - THEN NOONE WILL BE - The Incredibles

From Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed

"Well, you have only two options then, don’t you?

Either give in,
or give up.

It only dies if you do."

Mzungu, I’m Rofl. That is so true. I can’t understand why these so called divine crowns of Europe even exist today in the 21st Century.

You don’t suppose these crowns actually believe they’re decendant from the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, do you? I say these crown parasites should be wiped off the planet for the good of Humanity.

As far as American Beauty- I missed it.

Don’t talk smack on our royalties just because your nation never had any.

1)I admit it, you are better than I am. 2)Then why are you smiling? 1)Because I know something you don’t know. 2)And what is that? 1)I am not left handed. - The Princess Bride

Full Metal Jacket:

1. Your days of fingerbangin little miss maryjane rotton crouch trough her perty pink panties are over!

2. Who the F@#k said that?, Who’s the slimy little communist co@K sucker down here that just singed his own death warrent

3. This is my riffle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun!

Heeers johny (]you guess)
May the Force be with you. (you guess)
Unless I’m wrong, which, you know, I’m not (monk)
People lie (house)
why so serious? (you guess)

and for the people from Holland:
----- Een beetje filmliefhebber kijkt het origineel!----------

I don’t see what you’re getting at.

Seriously.

[quote=Sandrew;1250508]I don’t see what you’re getting at.

Don’t you agree??
I always buy the original DVD’s. :yes:

1. We need a bigger boat - Jaws -
  2. This means something - Close encounter of the 3rd kind -
  3. We’ll give him an offer he can’t refuse - The Godfather -
  4. Funny! Funny how? What the f*@ck is so funny about me? - Good Fellas -
  5. So pretty please with sugar on top, clean the f@#cking car. - Pulp fiction, and by the way, Mr. Wolf is the coolest movie character EVER -
  6. Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man? No, have you? - Aliens -
  7. The first rule of fight club is you don’t talk about fight club - Fight Club duh! -
  8. Life understood is life lived - Waking life -
  9. Don’t rouse my ass Jerome, I’ll pulverize ya you maggot! - Bilouxy blues -
  10. Blondy, this is a joke right? It’s no joke Tuco, it’s a noose, and I want you to put your head in it. - The good, the bad and the ugly -
  11. Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty for tonight we dine in hell! - 300 -
  12. Why I’m Mr. Pink? Because you’re a faggot all right! - Reservoir dogs -
  13. His midiclorians count are even higher than master Yoda’s - Missa issa final nail that shut the coffin on the Star Wars series -

Actually, I never buy DVD’s. My mother sometimes buys some but I prefer to just download movies. But I rarely watch movies anyway. The thing I have against buying movies is that you usually watch them only once, twice at most, which makes them a waste of money (to me at least). Music and games on the other hand last for weeks, sometimes months which makes buying them actually worth it to me.

The only DVD I ever bought was Monty Python: The Meaning of Life.