Movie quotes

Toontje, I say number 2- This means something. I always say that when I read occult theocrasy: http://www.scribd.com/doc/3150107/Queenborough-Occult-Theocracy-monumental-expose-of-secret-societies-worldwide-1933

Sandrew, Monty Python numero uno. However, about your Queen, what does she actually do? Isn’t she part of the terrorist group the Bilderbergs? I mean, if she stopped being your Quenn, who cares. All royals are parasites and have been for 1600 years, since the fall of western Europe.

cornetto!” Shaun of the Dead

NOW get in my way, bxxch” Kids

Hey fxxksuck, get your slippery ass off of my boyfriend’s car!” The Way of the Gun

Eat to live. Don’t live to eat” Ravenous

I want to…no, let me start again. I want to be on you.” Anchorman

Our Queen assists in negotiations between the parties in our parliament. Besides that, it doesn’t really matter what she does. She’s a representative of our nation I suppose.

Besides, everybody gets a day off when her birthday is celebrated.

I do hope this off-topic thread doesn’t go off topic. :wink:

I would appeciate it if there were only “clean” quotes please.
Thank you

“Ain’t no F$#%in’ ballpark, neither. Look, maybe you’re method of foot massage differs from mine, but touching a woman’s feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain’t the same ballpark, it ain’t the same league, it ain’t even the same F$%#in’ sport! Foot massages don’t mean s#$%!”

“You ever given a foot massage?”

“Heh… Don’t talk to me about no foot massages, I’m the foot f$#%in’ master!”

“You given a lot of them?”

“Hell yeah, I got my technique down and everything. I don’t be ticklin’ or nothin’”

“Would you give a guy a foot massage?”

(long pause) “F#$% you.”

• Jules and Vincent from “Pulp Fiction”

Pretty much every line from that movie is quotable. Some other Tarantino favorites:

“This is America, lady. Our names don’t mean s#$%.” - Butch

Mr.White: “It’s just a name”
Mr.Pink: “That’s easy for you to say. You’re Mr.White. You have a cool sounding name.”

Elle Driver: “It’s poetic justice, I guess, that I should kill you with your own sword. Which - in the very near future - will become my sword.”
The Bride: “Bitch, you don’t have a future.”

“It’s showtime” far too many films.

Gort, Klaatu burada nicto. “The Day The Earth Stood Still”
Are these the nazis, Walter? -No, Donny. These men are cowards. “The Big Lebowski”

“We Dwarves are natural sprinters, very dangerous across short distances.”

-The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

“I am either insanly brave or quite insane.”

-Breach

Event Horizon:
“Hell is just a word. . Reality is much, much worse.”

Unbreakable:
Bruce Willis says “A couple of days ago I got a card from this place.”
Samuel L. Jackson responded "Congratulations you’ve got a mailbox.’

Another scene from the same movie:
Samuel L. Jackson - “It’s just an exaggeration of the truth. Most comic book superheros have some sort of super powers. Invisibility, super strength. . I can prove to you that you have these powers. Now all I’ll need is your credit card number.”

:smiley: I was going to quote that one if no one else did.

Geez, no one has used this one yet, I’m surprised.

“Open the Pod Bay doors, Hal.” “I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
(2001: A Space Odyssey, not that I had to tell anyone that)

Or, from WarGames:

“Greetings, Professor Falken.”
“Shall we play a game?”
“Strange game. The only winning move is not to play.”