MR 3000 Dual band radio device

Very nice meshwork. Do you use anything beyond a subsurf modifier to get the smoothness?

yes I did!

This is a awesome hard surface render :slight_smile:

Amazing attention to detail. I like how the first image has a drop of coffee splattered on it.

This is wonderful.I congratulate you!
Nice work with the light. The coffee stains are very realistic and add a touch of photorealism.

amazing work man, especially love the intricate details all over the mesh. You really have a feel for design and composition.
Personally I am new to Blender and a hard surface modeler as well. I am wondering what your proces/workflow looks like when creating models like this. Do you blockout and use booleans and then cleanup your topo ? Do you use extensions like hardops/boxcutter etc. ?

An example of material mastery. Congrats on these renders.

1 Like

Awsome!
All is great but if I where to nitpick the only thing that doesent look real is the coffee stains on the paper. The paper would have crinckled a bit if it got wet.
But that is if I realy look for a flaw. Wish I dont do. =D

Amazing. Bubbles in the coffee cup; freshly poured! Nice detail.

Those wires, magnificent work!

Are you a Pepera (RIP :cry:) disciple?

1 Like

Would you post some more wire-frames please, this is a masterpiece and I would love to see more about how you made it. Pretty please :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing! Post more images of project!

1 Like

very clean
meybe it is new?

Really nice model and materials, damn near photoreal as well

I HEART this, its so interesting . . . BUT . . didn’t any one ask what type of RADIO it is? It IS a Radio, its say so, but come on? What is it doing on a here and who needs one of these? I don’t want to waste money on a tiny StarWreck RADIO, unless its transmitting to the moon or something. I have kids to make and jobs to do. Please do tell me why its not asked before this reply. As well as a simple example of it in real life or SciFi because I don’t care if is real or not simply just want to know why you think I am suppose to understand the reason it exists and so its for me to ask you why that is…okay? (TIA)

Hi
I"m not sure I fully understand the question you are asking, but I will try and answer it best I can.

This is not a real thing. I like tech (and design) that is ambiguous. this piece was mostly an exercise in shape design. I have a rough story for it as far as how its manufactured and who would use it and why, but that’s about as far as I went with it. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Joshua Cotter :slight_smile:

Serious ninja skillz here, gratz ^^

Amazing work, all the details and the materials are spot on.
Great job.

1 Like

really nice bro… great idea… :100:

1 Like