Muerto

Here’s a character I made based on my cousin’s concept art. I’d appreciate any feedback!

22 Likes

:+1:
Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Wow, thanks so much!

Epic work!! Love the design, and great lighting! ^^

1 Like

Thanks mak!

1 Like

Love your style :heartpulse:
Looking through your work toroughly I´d maaaybe add more “visual interest” to the surfaces. Some gentle scratch here and there, change of roughness here and there, some dents. Just barely noticeable, but still there. And maybe some more dynamism into the characters posture so as the hands don´t have the same grip etc.
But that´s nitpicking right here, loving it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin:
I tend to get carried away when it comes to details. With this character in particular I decided to stray away from that a little, but looking back on it I definitely could’ve added more. It’s all about finding the right balance. You’re 100% right about the pose. I’m working on a project right now so I’ll make sure to take your advice into consideration.

1 Like

That is very much true. Once you realise and somehow get familiar with material imperfections it is really really easy to get carried away with it and bump/displace the hell out of everything. I have to think about that on the next project. Thank you :blush:

1 Like