Music for games and other projects

Hi, I composed some music. It is soundtracks, with a medieval-fantasy theme (aka the music you hear in Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2 etc.)

• only it is for free. However, you can only use this music in non-commercial projects. I paid a lot of money for the Virtual Instruments (VST) in order to make this music, so I am NOT giving it out completely free for all kinds of uses, but for non-commercial use, as long as you give me due credit (read license in description).

The main reason I am giving it out free, is to increase my viewers/listeners etc.
That’s the reason I’d like some credit in return, because it also takes a lot of effort and time consumption in making this kind of music.

Also, I’d love to get some feedback or constructive criticism, and if you do use my music, please give me a hint.
Thanks.

Cool! I don’t have anything that fits this style of music in the works at the moment, but I love it just to listen to. Peaceful, natural, with a sort of nostalgic longing–reminds me of some of the Princess Bride music, or Elder Scrolls. I’m not a music person, or else I would give you more thorough feedback, but it sounds great. Only criticism I can think of is that it sounds like stock music (by that I mean it’s not instantly recognizable), which is only a problem if you want really recognizable music. Great job!

Thanks.

In regards to the recognizable music:
I actually did make a theme over a popular traditional Swedish tune, known as “Groene Lunden” which plays at 9:33
Of course, with my own interpretation.

Also, if you like it, please, please, please press the Like-button! I need them!

I actually did make a theme over a popular traditional Swedish tune, known as “Groene Lunden” which plays at 9:33

Hmm, I don’t know that tune. I might have used the wrong word, because I meant like how you hear two notes of the Star Wars main theme and you instantly know what it is. Then there are excellent pieces, like “Obliviate” from one of the Harry Potter movies, which aren’t as easy to instantly associate with its film. Like I said, it’s only a problem if you’re actually going for that style.