Musical Instruments (Evermotion collection)

OK, here comes harmonium. Thanks for your suggestions! I’ll keep them in my mind!

Attachments

OK, here comes Crookless Trumpet.

Attachments

It’s time for a flute.

Attachments

the trumpet looks amazing, but where are the other tubes? Being a trumpet player, this lack of extra piping disturbs me. Or is a crookless trumpet speshul?

It’s a crookless trumpet. It’s really hard to guess where are all those pipes going to so I decided to make much simplier model. Glad you enjoy it!

As compared to your other models, the trumpet looks overly simple. I’m a trumpet player also and have done a trumpet model. I’d be happy to provide some references if you like. Here is a shot of my trumpet model:
http://xk4.us/on_stage_final_smaller.jpg

Thanks, but my deadline’s aproaching and I don’t feel like working under my previous models. There are still about 6 instruments to come. But thanks anyway, I appreciate it!

Fantastic work ! Especially the texturing !
As a violin maker I can’t wait for the violin (or you are not making one ?) !

The violin is already made by my friend. But I’ll ask her to let me show her work here (made in 3ds Max).

wow, amazing detail and a lot of hard work! congratulations

wow! nice.

Thanks!

Here are 3 other instruments - this time made by my friend - Basia (we work under this collection together). As the comparison - they are made in 3ds Max 2009.

Attachments

Here’s a wire of naal drum.

Attachments

Naal drum is ready!

Attachments

Time for a trombone.

Attachments

You should stop posting photos of the instruments and start posting your renders! :mad:

In other words, great work! :eek:

As for suggestions here comes a simple one from Africa and very common here on Brazil too:
The berimbau

Another instrument of Brazilian culture:
The cavaquinho

Yes, it looks like a small guitar.

What draw my attention the most is, moddeling speed. 2-4 day between posts. Amazing

Thanks for your comments! I’ll take a look at those instruments in a moment. I was planning to make a sitar, just like I was suggested to, but I found it out to be quite difficult and time-needing. So I’ve made something simplier - shehnai.

Attachments

wow!! you are a master of details :slight_smile:

Here comes psaltery.

Attachments