Musical Instruments (Evermotion collection)

Here are the instruments I made in Blender. You can find them at the 67nd Evermotion collection. Thanks for the feedback during the WIP Thread!

WATCH OUT - high resolution image

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8132/musicalinstruments.th.jpg

Every instrument is a masterpiece. :cool:

Indeed, they are. Beautifully modelled, textured and rendered.

First class work in every aspect, you did a wonderful job. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future. Out of interest what renderer did you use?

I’m gonna save that image as an instrument reference picture.

5stars

wow, that’s beautiful

cheers,
Matthias

Wow O_O, thats some beautiful work, very accurate indeed.

I should say that the wood texture of the Taiko drum is the weakest part of the image but really this is alot better than anything i can ever do so i’m just going to shut up and enjoy it.

It looks great !

Did I understand you right ?
You model in Blender for Archmodell Collection of Evermotion and they sell it only in MAX (V-Ray) and OBJ- Format ?

Kind regards
Alain

I had a lot of fun watching your wip thread as these instruments kept popping up. I wish I could model and texture with the attention to detail that you have. :yes:

My one crit is also with the taiko drum: to me it looks perched too precariously on its stand, as if it could fall off. But maybe it’s just the perspective.

Oh, and I don’t think the turntable belongs in this collection, aesthetically.

Amazing work. I was suprised to see the Psaltery myself, I play one! :yes:

Cheerio,
John

Amazing artwork indeed…

You model in Blender for Archmodell Collection of Evermotion and they sell it only in MAX (V-Ray) and OBJ- Format ?

As always we prepare files for Maxwell, Fryrender, V-Ray, Scanline and Mental Ray. Unfortunately we do not export our models as .blend (sadly I’m the only person who uses Blender in Evermotion), but there are .obj included.

I don’t think the turntable belongs in this collection, aesthetically.

Well, our collection consists of 46 models. I love the old instrument, classical ones, but there are about 20 modern ones so I made one of it.

taiko drum: to me it looks perched too precariously on its stand, as if it could fall off. But maybe it’s just the perspective.

Yes, it’s because of perspective.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

This is how they look in a scene.

Attachments

Well done ! Nice work on textures and materials (I really like the wood textures you make). Congratulation for this job !

Incredible work. Great textures and mesh

Your texturework and modelling is amazing… Enough said :wink: