Hi to all,
have passed centuries from last time I wrote on this forum.
I’ve finally finished a “part” of a big project started more or less 1 year ago: an Agusta Bestiale motorbike.
The finished part I’m talking about is the motor; I’ve putted so much effort doing it that I made a couple of renders on it’s own.
The renders are made with Octane 1.11 post-production with Photoshop.
Here we are:
And a Clay render of the overall progress of the motorbike:
If you are interested in the WIP you can go to my blog here: http://onetwothreesquare.blogspot.it/search/label/Agusta%20Bestiale%20WIP
Thanks for comments and critics.