My 2019 Reel

This is my new reel with lots of blender works, almost every 3D here is blender, “almost” because sometimes I did only the animation for other studios and they rendered in their software, usually C4D.

I hope you like it…

40 Likes

nice reel, for my opinion too long. Around 1:30 is enough to showcase the skills. If felt like nothing new is coming.

Great to see a Blender animator. Hope you will provide a lot of feedback when Blender Foundation starts its Chraracter Pipeline 2020 project!

1 Like

It’s a very polished animator’s reel.

1 Like

Thanks, Momotron2000!
I thought a lot about the duration… And you are right. Less is more sometimes…
But I ended up following the music and adding some more character animations that I liked to work on… I’m generalist but I love to bring characters to life, so I think it’s the reason why I exaggerate a little on amount of 3D animations… but you’re right… I could make it shorter…

1 Like

Thank you, djwaterman!

Parabéns bela demoreel, você e um artista completo. Ja acompanho o seu trabalho faz uns 8 anos sempre usando o Blender.
:grinning::+1:

Muito bom!!!

1 Like

Impressive. Good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

-Master piece !
-Inspired !
-Appreciate your works !

1 Like

Valeu, Carlos! Fazia tempo que não subia um vídeo… Agora deu um tempinho.

Thank you all for the great feedback.

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Really good. Well done!

1 Like

This is incredible, the animation is so slick and natural. You’re doing great work, keep at it

1 Like

wow that’s great

1 Like

Thank you, guys! It’s nice to hear from you.

Thanks, Bart! Great honor to be featured! I really didn’t expect this one. Thanks!

1 Like

Was that an add telling people to pick up litter? Most of the stuff seemed materialistic because of course businesses usually sell material goods and need advertisements to help sell those goods; but the scene of the apple core clapping for the hand picking up trash made me grin. Lots of those images made me grin- great job.

I love how dynamic all the sequences are: there are few surfaces which just stand still with no motion.