Hey, thanks for your thoughts and tips.
A little feedback on your feedback :
- The toilet seat and lid seem to be one. It appears that you can’t lift one without lifting the other.
Add small adjustments in shape and scale to fix this.
Ill try to fix that.
- Left of the toilet, there seems to be a napkin…? If that’s a towel, it needs to be bigger.
Also, it seems like the towel is actually sticking inside a hole in the wall. You might want
to change the position or add different lighting in that area.
Yea this actually should be a small hand towel and i too am not satisfied with it. The “hole” is actually a shiny metal hanger for the towel.:eyebrowlift:
- If you look closely, there’s actually a ‘hard transition’ between the roll of toilet paper and the 1
sheet of toilet paper that’s ‘hanging’ from it. In real life, toilet paper will never hang down in a straight line,
due to it’s curved shape on the roll.
Agreed, will try to fix it.
- The tap in the shower seems to be completely bland. No color indicators or arrows to indicate hot and cold water.
There are actually just very tiny marks on that shower tap which you can only see when your close enough. The left handle controls the water flow and the right the temperature.
- The green towel hanging over the shower glass actually seems to have some sharp corners at the top.
Perhaps most smooth subdivisions will solve this.
I’ll see what i can do about that.
- On the left, on the sink, there’s a reddish object. What is that? It actually seems like a tap,
but the position on the sink shows that it’s actually not connected to the wall.
This should actually be a fluid soap dispenser sitting on the back flat side of the sink
Thanks again and greetings, Dario