My Blender Animation Showreel

Hey all,

Since beginning in 3D with Blender in December, I’ve absolutely fallen in love with the software and the field in general. I’ve decided to be more forward in putting myself out there as a Junior-level 3D Generalist & Designer. This new Showreel is a big step for me, and I’m both nervous and excited to share it with you.

This video represents some of my best work since beginning 3D Animation & Visualization at the end of 2019. It highlights some of my skills as a self-taught creative. More information about each individual project within this video can be found throughout the “Work” & “Development” pages of my Portfolio. Enjoy!

YouTube:

Vimeo Quality Version

Portfolio: lpompey.myportfolio.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lpompey/
SketchFab: sketchfab.com/imaginerd3d
Instagram: imaginerd3d
Twitter: imaginerd3d

2 Likes

Nice work! Congrats you seem to learn quickly to get these results after only a couple of months :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s worth mentioning that such assets as the Corvette and the Rolex for the product animations were modeled by other artists. All of their individual information and links are credited on their corresponding project pages of my Portfolio.

1 Like

Crazy good work for such little experience! Nice seeing you on Blenderartists now as well as Twitter!

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. Good to see you here too!

1 Like