My Drug of Choice

My newest render, created in a few hours. I’m quite happy with the result, except for some minor lighting and specular.

Try to figure out what it is :stuck_out_tongue:

The model itself is pretty good, and I like the idea.

I don’t know which molecule it is (some asthma medicine oslt?), but I see a couple of flaws in the structure.

1. The highest oxygen has a hydrogen has a double bond with carbon, which isn’t really possible in your molecule.
  2. I’m not sure, but I think that green ball is supposed to be nitrogen. I that is the case, nitrogen is usually symbolized with a blue ball, and also, it should only have one hydrogen tied to it, otherwise you would get a positive charge on it, whis isn’t impossible, but it would mean that the molecule would have a very high energy, and be very unstable.

Yes you are quite right on all points, I didn’t double check the model, it seems that I’ve mixed up two different structures. I do know this :stuck_out_tongue: By the way, it’s supposed to be adrenaline. :stuck_out_tongue:

There we go, sorry for that stupid mistake, I do know that oxygen can’t be bound to three atoms. :spin:

dude! i just spent all of like 5 minutes figuring out that it was epi an then i looked down an u had already spilled the beans! not cool :stuck_out_tongue:

nice though :smiley:

yea, what’s up with that?
I was ready to break out Chimera…

I know what it is. But I won’t say it here. Think I’ll have some.