My earthbound 64 project

i know ive researched everything about the game there even was a cannibal city

Yeah. It seems there were rumors that Ness protagonist from EarthBound/MOTHER 2 could be playable in mother 3 prototype. In mother 3 prequel there was easter egg of so-called EarthBound 2. Mentioned in 1994.

yeah he wasnt playable and we know its claus because clauss early design from the dd era had a hat and ness have a cap

Yup. But Ness was used in Super Smash Bros. 64 instead. Ness-ified Lucas had artificial arm just like old Luke Skywalker the last Jedi knight from Star Wars The Force Awakens.

no not that ness the one in ssb is a different model just made for ssb

In the cut room floor article about mother 3 there’s music track when you encounter cave guardian of every eight locations of item named sound stone it was the way to enter Ness’s magicant (it’s some sort of specific Dreamworld that even ninten had such experience the protagonist of EarthBound beginnings when player had to check pink-like statue located in caves in mother 3 Lucas had to eat hallucinating mushrooms to have weird hallucinations on tane tane island) so I was thinking what if you make also mother 2 with N64 aesthetics. ?

dude no thats why you never make a project dont start a project and say i will make another and then another one pls dont push me to other projects orelse i might cancel this so pls stop it just stop it

Yeah that’s too much for now. You should definitely focus on EarthBound 64/mother 3 n64 for now. I’ll try to decrease my hype to turn things normal. Sorry dude. At least just like in Incredibles 2 which the underminer ended up not as main villain. Let’s separate and you should at least maybe add mother 2 giygas fight and letter from ness’s neighbor Pokey Minch as some references in mother 3 N64 revival or you decided to skip those. What’s your own opinion about it in future?

i wont do any more revival project after this
only my own game

You really shouldn’t cancel(never) this fanmade game project. As for me you’re right I should never make any game projects. It’s up to experts just like you.

nooo everyone can make a game you just need to learn and watch some tutorials bro

check out this tutorial https://youtu.be/3i9xu46uyVM

Well speaking of your first earthbound 64 tech demo I wish you could compile it first I won’t have to download each file on your google drive account just like files on GitHub totally raw. So no offense,but it’s little bit messed up situation right now.

ok thats my old demo its much much super better now

Well after that made some multiple updates with pork bean I hope soon you will compile files for me did you notice that in EarthBound 64 there was one blonde haired woman as probably one member DCMC?
anyway may I ask user silvercricket(he’s only available on starmen.net) if he can help you with python coding/programming or will you do it instead of me? If you want you can ask user CryZen,Aryoksini,TheRegressor or DZak if you want. By the way maybe you should consider Unity instead of blender game engine because it won’t be functioning properly anymore. Anyway did you hear about DirectXSDK?

man pls i make my own stuff and i ask persons myself i dont want any help on the project only from friends irl maybe but yeah ty anyway and cryzen and guys like that doesnt use python i use python c# and java

blender is good you can make really good games with blender but i hate unity it really sucks its interface and graphics compiling is cancer but pls dont tell me what to do i will get stressed if you keep on saying switch to unity and stuff like that so pls i will close this thread and not talk to you and other and if you keep on like thinking of making a whole production thing maybe il close this project so this thread is removed

I hope you will allow me to at least review your very first demo(it’s very good beginning for now)of EarthBound 64. I enjoyed it anyway. At this time seriously this is my final reply. I won’t let your own fangame project die not sooner (don’t give up)(never) kid or not even later. By the way goodluck in the future. I even didn’t have to download every file. I managed to download a compressed folder and demo is working now fine. I swear I won’t interrupt you it was just last time sorry about that. Will you consider in future EarthBound 64 modding(it’s just my own suggestion) tutorial. Anyway as for now just do it your own way. I won’t tell you what to do(anymore) next because it’s up to you. I wish your every EarthBound 64 demo YouTube video clip updates would be playable(including download links below) this could be great don’t you think? That’s my last suggestion. Keep it in mind, please? I’m very enthusiastic about progress of your own fangame project in making of very early development stages. I’ll be quiet and politely patient. Dreams might come true, right? Seriously at this time I’m going to listen to your good advices pal. Just do whatever what you want dude. That’s it! I have nothing else to say. I promise I won’t say any word about this fangame freeware (do not distribute) open source abandonware project on this very your own thread. I can stop talking right now. As matter of due to fact that I’m auto auditory freelancer(so just like you I’ll be also working alone(I’ll be doing it my own way) just in case to avoid frustrations and just to focus on this game project to avoid and prevent from rushed up gaming development stuff) both of us should consider to make different game assets. Let me guess you don’t care,am I right? I’ll try to not be annoying kid. I’ll leave you alone now with this fangame project and I won’t ask again. I’m afraid you want to warn me last time, right?

its cancelled

So you cancelled it,right? In next month FTC’s COPPA will affect YouTube.