My email address in my profile is wrong and trying to correct it results in an error

Hya!
I just tried to fix my email address in my profile because it is wrong and goes to a dead account but when I try to do this it tells me that my address is already in use, I don’t know how to fix this.

Is this even the right place to ask?

Cheers, and thanks!
Mealea

Um…
I have a problem, it looks like my account has been duplicated…
I need to somehow delete one but I don’t know which one… how can this even happen?
It looks like I have Mealea Ying and MealeaYing note the diference is the space between my first and last name. Im so confused I don’t know which one I am supposed to be…

mumble…
maybe I have gone nuts and the other one of me is the only one that knows it…

Looks like you may have created two forum accounts
/u/Mealea-Ying
/u/MealeaYing

Each has a different email address. If you did create both can you log in to the other version and change its email so something else so you can then change your primary account.

Otherwise I’m sure an admin can sort this out

Yep, it looks like that is what happened, and this is a very old one.
The other one doesnt work, Im guessing because of the space in the name so I think Im going to need an admins help on this.
I take this as proof that not only am I an airhead, but I am a vapid airhead.

Thanks Richard!

I can merge the two accounts. Please send me a PM so we can verify that they’re both you and I’ll get rolling with the merge.

Accounts merged. Marking a solved.

Now this brings me to another very important thought. There is a danger in listening too,air max pas cher, too many outside sources. What I want to say here is,nike air max 2013 pas cher, most of the friends that we would counsel with usually don’t have the knowledge on a subject (haven’t really checked a thing out) but we have a tenacity to want to listen to them anyway and we miss out on “making it this time.” Friends are great, but we need to counsel with people that have been there done that (experience)! If you want to be a bricklayer do you ask a lawyer how you lay brick? Absolutely Not! To Build A Network Marketing Business Go To A Network Marketer!. When you think of your financial health and wellbeing,rnds.com.ar, do you think of the loans outstanding,adidas jeremy scott wings 2.0 us air flag pas cher, the bills that need to be paid and how little money you have? If you do,Home, then you are only going to attract more debt to your life. You probably already know that when you are short of money and worrying about the lack of it,http://www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, that is when emergencies occur that require even more money. In fact, that is an example of the Law of Attraction working at its best, although not in your favor… This is a classic “here is my idea, if you don’t like it,nike blazer pas cher, what would you replace it with” maneuver. (Sens. Presumably this gives the White House additional time to turn public opinion around on the targeted/limited airstrikes.)So,nike blazer, if Congress votes no and a few thousand Syrians die in brutal fashion, Obama gets to come back with an “I told you so,jordan 2013 pas cher,” and ask again. Joe Kinosian did the music, Kellen Blair did the lyrics and they both wrote the book. Nothing is remarkably new here,jeremy scott wings 2.0 american flag pas cher, so it’s a pity they didn’t push themselves further. Too often, they avoid the challenge of crafting a genuinely funny murder mystery and just fall back on the fact that it’s being played by two actors rather than say eight. For her birthday, I made her a candle gift basket with a spa theme. Place bath accessories like bath oils, salts, soap, a terry cloth robe,jordan pas cher, and scented candles that had a relaxing aroma in your project. She said it was perfect for her bath and it helped her relax. Payday lenders are really picking up in terms of locations and even loan options, so they might be very tempting for you. They offer a small loan with proof of employment and no background check. Because of the shorter loan amount and repayment schedule, these loans are a lot different than traditional loans. You reawaken dormant friendships with people who made you feel great about yourself. That gives you more energy. You start attracting love interests. And, of course, there always Trina Turk desert outpost to check out,URL TO, and the designer favorite vintage jewelry resources Bon Vivant, Route 66 and Estate Sale Co. And don forget drinks and dancing on the postage stampsized dance floor at the deliciously retro Casablanca piano bar at Melvyn on to the Modernism Week website for details and ticket sales for individual events. And start polishing those gogo boots… ???: and frontheavy brows are unflattering many years Adore Beauty. If staying off rice Vertical GardensRefreshed by Marc Newsom in 2010