My First Bedroom Ever ! (#8Training)

Hello everyone…

Today i want to presents You, My lastest training project.
This time it’s bedroom. I just needed try something different than usually.
And I think it’s kinda good, even it looks great for me.
Ofc all comments or critiques are welcome, I want to know what can I change to improve effects.

I used Blender 2.82 for general modeling and 2.83 for Cloth Brush.
Rendered in 500 samples in cycles (Unfortunately I had a replacement computer)

2 Likes

I really like the bed and rug material. The lights are a bit distracting, there is something odd about the curtain but i can’t really put my finger on it.

Overall really nice work!

That’s one nice rug you got there…

Would you mind sharing your particle system and shader settings?

The issue with the lights is, when you need a pee in the night, whack, you knock yourself out.

The issue with the curtains is more nuanced. They look hard modeled with hard edges.

Thanks!

About light, I thought they were too strong for the bedroom. I will try to darken whole room to give it a mood to rest in there.

Curtain :smiley: … it’s simply plane with some Subdivision modification. I tried to soften the material with a brush(cloth) from 2.83 but there were problems with the script and I just left it. I will try to do it again and give it the appearance of the material as in the case where I made the bed.

Thank you and Enjoy my friend!
For the plane I use textures it is looks more like real fabric… here i give you clear color for the lower weight of file.

Carpet.blend (1.6 MB)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The lamps are so positioned that when you get up, no one will hit them, unless you’re after %% and you don’t stay stright :smiley:
About curtaint, like i said to @flimabotelho I will try to do new one.

I improved the curtain and changed the lighting settings, including a little bit of sunshine.