My first character for cartoon I’m making

(Thomas Rowden) #1

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to show a few shots of my wip character in making for a cartoon. Anything that looks outta place or weird?

(Jerzy Górski) #2

Lips needs some improvement for sure.
Nice work on fingers!

(Thomas Rowden) #3

Yeah I definitely agree on the lips! Thank you I was proud of those fingers! the feet not so much lol

(Thomas Rowden) #4

(Thomas Rowden) #5

Added some more tools and changed the lanyard to a retractable(not sure if I like it)
Added some hair but def need to work on some bald spots but I think it’s looking good so far

(Thomas Rowden) #6

Starting to color and texture the clothes. This was just a test to see how I wanted to do the shirt but I think I’m liking it but I think I need to add a company name or something it just seems a little too simple

(Thomas Rowden) #7

But doing a lot of tests to see what I like on this character. Pretty much trying to finish him now so I can move on. I think I just need to brighten up the whites of the eyes a little bit and I need to do something with that shirt it’s killing me. Been practicing some procedural fabric textures though so we’ll see how that goes oh and I need to do a quick adjustment to the lips

(Thomas Rowden) #8

Changed the eyes. Made the color of the eyes with a procedural texture and made them bigger. Added some safety glasses but those are basically a “rough sketch” they need a lot of work. might add a 5 o’clock shadow or something too.

(Thomas Rowden) #9

Starting to work on my second character Roland! The mustache needs work but I’m liking the beard