My first character model^_^

This is my very first attempt at modeling in Blender. ( the tin can at the Blender Basics vid is an exception^^ hope you guys like it, and please do share some tips so I can improve
my work. Thanks^
^

Very Kawaii! :smiley: Are the eyes just textures on the model, or are they a mesh? If they are textures that is alright, but if they are a mesh then that is top notch! Can we see a side view and 3/4’s view? It seems like the freestyle build would be great for you if you like creating this sort of toon shaded model. You can find a build at Graphicall.org and there is discussion about it in this thread http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89986. Keep blending. You are off to a great start.:wink:

thanks shadowfantasy^^ sadly the iris is a texture but the eyebrows are and eye highlights are modeled. sure i’ll post other views of my work. thanks also for the sharing freestyle, I’m gonna check it out. ^^

thanks shadowfantasy^^ sadly the iris is a texture but the eyebrows are and eye highlights are modeled. sure i’ll post other views of my work. thanks also for the sharing freestyle, I’m gonna check it out. ^^