My first game!

Hey Everyone,
This is my first post on blender forums, but I’ve been a member for a couple months. Here’s a game I’ve created, a sort of sequel to my friend ‘Phoenix Smith’s’ Game, which is entitled “Escape of the Cube”. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hey N8kry, welcome to the BGE community :slight_smile:
I would like to give you some feedback, but unfortunatelly you might have forgotten to add pics, a vid or a demo.
I am looking forward to see some acatual fotos!

Sorry, I meant to attach my file, I’ll try to do that as soon as possible. I also have a couple more games I’m working on right now, that I will post soon. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I meant to attach my file, I’ll try to do that as soon as possible. I also have a couple more games I’m working on right now, that I will post soon. :slight_smile:

Here is the file! It’s a lowpoly game, but it’s fun and challenging. Level 5 is the toughest. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ooszb3vku4i4xh/Cube%20maze.blend

I also have one more game, but I’m still working one it. Here’s the demo version anyhow. this one explains what you have to do a bit more than Escape of the cube 2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9ktj2e23z8xfi3/mad%20dash%20(1).blend

One more thing, use the arrow keys to move, and in the last two levels use the spacebar to jump. The two cylinders next to the cube are cannons. Use ‘enter’ and ‘right shift’ to fire them. This is for ‘escape of the cube 2’. In Mad dash use W A S D to move, and spacebar to jump. No need to worry if you go AFK. A block will land on your head. :slight_smile:

Blew my mind man. The laser level (lv 4) on escape of the cubes 2 was mind boggling. Neat stylistically.

bye

That’s pretty good for a first game.

Thanks! I actually hadn’t originally created the game for the forums, so I didn’t know if anyone would like it. I’ll be posting some screenshots soon, if I can find a good program for that. :slight_smile: All I did for the laser level was do an ‘always and filter 2d’ in the logic editor, plus a little bit of logic for the cube’s movement and the weapons. It’s rather simple, I learned it all in around 1 hour. :slight_smile:

Thanks kastoria too. Support really means a lot to me. Right now I am currently working on a space shooter with my friend Phoenix Smith, you should check his games out too. They’re cooler than mine. :slight_smile: