My first human model ever

So, here it is. My first human model (Done with a help of a tutorial, of course). And my 2nd 3D thing ever. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna put some clothes on her sometime during this week, and learn how to make all the cool stuff, like cloth/hair physics or whatever it’s called professionally. :yes:

Any comments/crits are welcome. Can only help me do better next time.

Attachments

Really really good work seeing as its your first human mmodel and your 2nd 2d model. Nothing really to crit just now as its still in devlopment stages. But the heads either a bit to big or the chest and waist are to narrow. but thats really personal preference there as any change in artistic eye could change that up dramatically. GG!!!

edit-might want to throw on a “nudity” tag or something…for those of us at work ;). It’s not really all that bad…but it was hard explaining it to the manager lol. Thank god he’s a cool guy!!

Very nice model of Joan of Arc. There is a tiny bit of pinching where the hands are attached to the wrist, on the thumb side, and the hands themselves are a little flat.

Try curving the back of the hand into a gentle curve, moving the thumb down just a bit, and curling the fingers slightly, to give them a more natural look. (If you are planning on rigging, a slight curl in the fingers will help your IK solutions, even though it is a bit harder to position the bones.)

Are you planning on putting on her armor, or will you design other clothing for her?

BTW, welcome to BlenderArtists. :smiley:

I’m gonna go with the armor if I can’t come up with anything better. :wink: It might take a while since I’m sleeping 7 out of the 8 hours I get to be at home every day. :frowning: