(monocult) #1

Hi

I hope you like this picture.

http://blender3d.homelinux.org/WIP/a2/index.html

(PcP.Blend) #2

nice :o :o

(bmax) #3

pretty neat, but i’d certainly welcome a larger version… :slight_smile:
you cant really see the detail if its that small…which is really too bad, cause it looks fantastic so far!

(monocult) #4

larger version

http://blender3d.homelinux.org/WIP/a2/3g.html

(BgDM) #5

Excellent work. Looks great.! I have just been playing with spheres and Plights to test the material settings thus far. I will be doing some stuff like this shortly. I can’t wait. eeshlo is a Blender god!!

Keep it up!

BgDM

(kaktuswasse) #6

wow, that’s real cool!!
/me has to try lightflow

(S68) #7

Cool :slight_smile:

Nice pic, and nice model too!

Stefano

(bmax) #8

thanx!! beatiful pic…i wish i were as patient as you are…i hate blender’s modelling tools (there are only points), but wings aint much of a help either, because when it comes to texturing…but before i drift off topic, i think you need some serious kudos!!! bravo! (where’s the “thumbsup” smilie when ya need it…)

(IanC) #9

What?!?!? Blender modelling tools are great! Although it would be good to have something like the wings editor, Blender is still the best modeller that I have found. You should try using Max or Maya!

Ian

(Skates) #10

quite excellent! Although many people will tell you that you used too much DOF. (it’s a matter of taste but I’d say stick to pretty low values.) Otherwise, way cool.

(blengine) #11

wow they rock! very realistic

(bmax) #12

What?!?!? Blender modelling tools are great! Although it would be good to have something like the wings editor, Blender
is still the best modeller that I have found. You should try using Max or Maya!Ian[/quote]

i have used max, and i liked it far more than blender…but i still think lw’s modeler is the very best…although ive never used it myself before…

(IanC) #13

If you have used (and have got it to do anything decent) max, then I take my hat off to you.
I prefer blender but thats probably because its the first one that I used.

Ian