My first Male Base Mesh

I only want to learn how to model the base mesh of male bascially. So, I just completed it and want to show the sold and wire male human. What do you think and that would be nice to have feedback… My next is doing the face on that,too… Thanks…

here you go…

Study Female Human that I learned from Jonathan Williams… I did not finish at last of feet to model… So what do you think and feedback is more than welcome here… Thanks…

http://youtu.be/98ly6Hq1ay8

It’s a decent box model for a base mesh.

I would suggest a couple of things: edit the edge flow to match more Jonathan Williams’ torso topology, so you can easily animate/deform it. Right now, the poles and loops around the shoulders and pelvic region would preclude easy deformations.

The other thing is there’s a free male basemesh model on CG Cookie you can pick up that’s pretty well detailed. Check it out.

I’m doing pretty much the exact same thing you are right now here in the WIPs. :wink:

Hi there u are. Thank u for your honesty…really I have been through like I did… Wow, it means I need to work here more… I will look at CG cookie as well as jonathan williamson’s torso… Do u think I should ask Jonathan’s feedback on my weakness. If so, I may look up his contact info to get thru…

You could, but also realize the guy has responded to numerous messages answering your exact questions; his knowledge and technique is also all carefully videoed for you to pick up and watch.