My first Tutorial, Face Texture for game engine in Gimp

I just tried to do my first tutorial. It’s how to make a face texture in the Gimp. It’s just quick and dirty, so hope you like it:
http://www.ingiebee.com/Face%20Tut.htm

Please let me know what you think. There are a ton of pictures, so that may be a bad thing. Let me know how bad, ok? Thanks!
Love Ingie

Wow, looking it over in the morning, I can see I really babble a lot! I’m going to have to clean this thing up! Well, at least, if anyone has the time, does this look like something anyone would be interested in? Or is it so ugly, no one would do such a thing? I’m really insecure and have no idea! Thanks, if it’s a keeper, I’ll clean it up and make it more concise and less rambling. Thanks, Ingie

Great tutorial! If anyone has ever looked closely at the face in my zelda game, you can tell that I needed something like this :slight_smile:

It doesn’t ramble too much, its a good tutorial. Dont be too hard on yourself.

Ah, thanks so much for the kind words. I’m so busy today, but wanted some input so bad, I keep checking, hee hee hee… I’ll clean it up then, a little later (this weekend?) and get other things up that I promised, but have not done yet. I just got a bug last night and whiped this up, lol.

Thanks again, Love Ingie