My first work here ^^

Hello everybody. ^^

I have been making this 3D Earth model from a tutorial that I found.
Long time that I don’t use Blender, so I was quite confused with the nodes editor and some of the new features. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is not a big deal because I was looking a tutorial, but at least is something to restart again.

So this is my first post here, and I accept all kind of opinions and critics. :slight_smile:

Regards, Daniel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]262910[/ATTACH]

Ahh yes, Andrews earth tutorial…could do with a little compositing to give the earth some glow, but well done :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you so much peter18. :slight_smile:

Well, even looking at that tutorial I had problems with the node editor, I don’t know how to use it properly, hehe.
So let’s see if I can find a tutorial to fix that… :stuck_out_tongue:

make sure you connect everything in the compositor to your composite node…if its only set to the viewer node, it wont render :slight_smile:

by everything, I mean the last connected node…

Hehe, is a bit difficult to me, because it was my first time with that and suddenly I started to saw lots of things on the video and I was like “omg” haha.

With practice it will become better. ^^

Thank you for the reply, peter18. :slight_smile:

Yeah, you can use glow in the composite, would make it even nicer, and I dunno how good you are with modeling, but adding a Moon, and a space station would really bring it to life! :slight_smile: But it is a good art work, also there is an online library with some HDR environments you might be interested in to even enhance it some more. Using that would give it even more looks. Anyways hope to see a nice final in the future with these and other ideas you may come up with. :smiley:

Woow, thank you so much. ^^
My modeling skills are a bit low I think but I’m going to make improvements thanks to you, hehe. :smiley:
Maybe adding a moon and a spaceship…