My Foolish Project

In my truly pointless hours of free time, I have decided to do something useful, or at least entertaining…

Anyways, my overly-ambitious-probably-never-going-to-be-finished project is a webseries, done entirely in Blender. Seeing how a movie can be done, I don’t see why this can’t… Besides the same thing that happens to every other thing I do with Blender…

On a brighter note, I have just spent the better part of today (I am a VERY meticulous person, so doing something even simple takes forever. And ever. And ever.) modeling the basic mesh for the corridors of a space craft (the primary setting for a good chunk of said series). It is modular in nature, thus meaning anything I do from here on out is going to take a far shorter time period in relation to this ship, besides the exterior.

I don’t have anything in the way of texturing yet, as I am avoiding that as much as I can, due to the fact that I know nothing about it at all for the most part. The only thing I think I may be able to successfully pull off is a normal map, and even that I’m not doing just for the sake of the amount of time it would take on some of this (I’ll do that on slightly more detail oriented meshes, eg. not walls). That is the primary area of criticism I am looking for, texturing. Anything else that I can get would be fantastic though.