My Friend Played with my Account

Hey Everyone :frowning:

I don’t know but my username and password some time get saved and so one of my friend log into the blender account and I think he deleted the friends and visitors messages. :frowning:

I have checked today and got sad , don’t know when he has done this.

What to do please let me know :frowning:

I got some good friends list, J.F.Robot, Nita, Place57, dukejib,and other if I forgot :frowning: sorry

Thanks in advanced.

Seems more like he deleted your friends from your account. You may have to go back and refriend everyone.

EDIT: Or I have no clue what the heck I am doing.

Good prank tho :smiley:

Or I have no clue what the heck I am doing

Why you said that J.F. , I cannot understand what you mean in this line. Yes I want to re-friend all of you if I can. And I will be happy to do this. One more thing I know that when you come to know this that I have deleted you or other it might feel bad to you guys too.
For this I am sorry.

Good prank tho

I have deleted the whole program files from C drive from his computer. Is that ok :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply…

I use a similar excuse when I accidentally delete something. But I usually blame my wife…

I use a similar excuse when I accidentally delete something. But I usually blame my wife…

Hahahahahahaha, Sir Place57 that means me so much laugh that I cannot sit on the the chair for a minute. That is really amazing excuse you got, but mine is not.

I am a 29 years old bachelor. :smiley:

It’s always easy to blame others. I have blamed my cat a fair few times too. She would walk and sit on the keyboard, even if I was using it. So it turned out that I was staring at her face instead of the monitor. Of all the places in my room (and the rest of the house and the neighbourhood - she had to choose this one spot). I nearly went out and bought another computer.

It’s always easy to blame others. I have blamed my cat a fair few times too. She would walk and sit on the keyboard, even if I was using it. So it turned out that I was staring at her face instead of the monitor. Of all the places in my room (and the rest of the house and the neighbourhood - she had to choose this one spot). I nearly went out and bought another computer.

I not blaming anyone my friend kbot, I am just telling other people that I haven’t deleted them from my friend list and this is done by another person. So Sorry for that and please gave another chance to me to get in touch with me. :smiley:

Thanks to you too :slight_smile: