My game woes

Well i enjoy the game engine but it seems like im at a stump…I want to be able to have a 3d cursor for the mouse in my 3d world…seems simple enough…but i did the mouse script and attached it to a cube that would act as my mouse cursor, it moves on a wierd axis…i want the cursor to stay just maybe a little above my terrain and i want it to be able to have my mouse just be able to move in in the 3d space…anyone know what i mean? Thanks a million for any help…

post what you have so far and most likely sutabi will ahve somethign done for you within the hour.

sorry i can’t help more but i’ve never touched the game engines scripting.

MacBlender

The game is in writing stages, just i need to know if anyone has a script that would allow the mouse to control a block that could go in Blenders 3d space…Like on the world axis? I did, however, used someones mouse script and attached it to the block and was able to move it, just not in the way i was wanting. for example, the block would only move to or away from the camera in the 3d space and also it would move up and down in elevation. Its hard to explain in words Ill put an image up later, with what i must accomplish…Just hope what i said is discriptive enough to help. Ohh wait has anyone played the Sims, SimCity, Cut Throats, etc. This is what i am trying to accomplish, I guess what I’m trying to get at is a stradegy game, that type of control…