My huge SciFi scene

This work is for me my favour picture. :smiley:
http://www.3dgrafika.cz/img/_gallery/16/16026.jpg
OSA is 16

…C&C…

Pretty neat with very cool retro feel on it. It seems to have little bit of jagged edges here and there, but that might be from resizing.

Only real crits come from the camouflaged color plane/car on the front, It doesn’t fit in the scene. Also I think the background color could do some more variation, like maybe a couple cloud textures and so on to give it some more life.

O wow :o , really sweet and has a real futuristic feel to it, good job on it.

cool cool like it. I agree with hippie though, but hey maby its just a passer thru, like some bounty hunter.

This jagged effect cause old AntiAliasing method(OSA). I work on this work with Blender 2.33a. Maybe I will try use new FullOsa to rerendering this scene.

//
Only real crits come from the camouflaged color plane/car on the front, It doesn’t fit in the scene…
//
This machine is cosmic ship :). This ship was in this place on screen since beggining work. Maybe is it wrong, maybe is it true…?

Too background was still since begining work. If I will rerendering this scene I can select different background. :slight_smile:

wow looks awesome

This is a nice scene. You know what would work good? Making it night, turning down the light intensity and making some building lights. That would be awesome. Looks like one of those scenes where a person jumps off a building and freefalls down into the abyss…oops thats Star Wars: Attack of the Clones…nevermind :wink: