my kitchen

hi all!
here is my current project… C&C are welcome…
it’s rendered in yaf(a)ray…

Attachments

Nice!
I may reccomend some kind of picture or something on the right wall(it looks somewhat bland)
Also, the wood tile floor could be offset, like this.

#### ####

#### #### ####

#### ####

#### #### ####

Keep up the good work!:slight_smile:

you got precise modelling ,but take care for the sizes for eg :the fridge is way too small ,or you have a small one ?.
and the floor texture isnt a good choice ,it looks like as if it was bare to dust and then it rained on it .there are great textures at cgtextures in case you didnt know.

That fridge does look a bit small, but very nice modeling. GE-FORCE is right about the floor texture, it’s very shiny!

I think that a bit of lighting work could make this render look really great. The ceiling is nicely designed, so maybe try turning those hanging lights on and maybe some hidden track lighting around the top of the cabinets???

a comparison to your real kitchen would look cool :slight_smile:

The wood floor texture definately needs the gloss turning down a bit. Agree with other comments about lighting; It would be great to see those ceiling lights on.

Nice work though!

thanks for the reply guys! :slight_smile:
here is an update… i fixed the floor, added a picture on the right side (though having artifacts now), and lit the ceiling lights.

am having problems with my ceiling, and can’t make my scene be lit evenly… i might try new render settings…:smiley:

Attachments

Where are you getting your wood textures?:rolleyes:

they’re on my harddrive now… got them from a number of sites… you may try cgtextures(dot)com

You have a lot of “unexplained light-sources,” and it’s all a cold, blue light.

I hate to tell you but you’ve got a loooooot of work to do on your materials :smiley:
especially the fidge :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers