My latest exercises

Hallo dear community,

it has been a long time since I posted something here. My employment really keeps me busy. But as I am in quaranteen now, I got covid but fortnately not with bad symptoms, I had time to practice a bit.

Enclosed you will find my latest works.

The first image is inspired by the picture of the photograph Jeremy Bittermann. The design it’s based on, as far I could found details, is from the architecture agency mwworks. If someone likes the overall design all credits go to them.

For vegetation I used models from Botaniq (Polygoniq) and textures from Poliigon (Andrew Price, Blender Guru).

The second image is a picture compositioning of my own. I just wanted to make a muddy forest road. I somehow liked this little excercise so I decided to also share it here.

Textures are again from Poliigon and the car from Traffiq (Polygoniq) and the grass and trees from Botaniq (Polygoniq).

All was done in Blender 3.0. For some color adjustments I finished them with Adobe Photoshop. For that I converted the pictures to smart objects and put a camera raw, a selective sharpening and a gaussian blur filter on top of them.

I am looking forward to some feedback. Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Cloud2405

7 Likes

Fantastic work, the 2nd image is very well done. Contratos.

1 Like

I would really appreciate some feedback to these pictures. Especially the first one, because I am fighting with some blurriness in some scenes. How can I avoid this and get sharper images?

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

That’s such an honour to be there with the amazingly talented ones. Thank you Bart! That was so unexpected :scream: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like