My leg is broke!!!

And man it sucks!!!

I slipped on the linolium walking into the house left leg went out right leg went under and busted the tibia and fibia (or is it phibia?).

Gotta plate and a few screws.

Looks like you wont be able to move very well for a few months. :frowning:
Why not just stay at you blender workstation and blend your time away
may as well take advantage of the situation :slight_smile:

I think i will. :smiley:

Ouch!!
Sorry to hear that! How long did the doctor say it
would take to heal?

Ocuh,

sorry to hear this… I hope you’ll recover quickly :slight_smile:

Stefano

about two months.

Lucky. I wish I could break my leg so I could do 3d all day…man, my life bites… :stuck_out_tongue:

Joecool: it’s easy, just run accross the street, spot a big fat guy with a baseball bat and ask him politely to break you knees. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dittohead: I’m really sorry to hear that.

Martin

Hey joe

the thin ones use the bats with more elegance (in case you bring a friend along, who´s taking photos or a video). Sound could be impressive. Remember to use a good micro.

Or you can just jump out of the second floor.

Maybe dittohead takes you as apprentice.

Dittohead, I recommend a comfy chair and a load of books. There is especially one that is good for your leg: “embrace tiger, return to mountain” I´ve learned a valuable kind of tai chi from it and now I can “lead” “energy” to certain parts of my body (just by breathing). It helps to supress pain and to heal things faster. Worked very well when I cut a part off my thumb. The surgeon said,“we can leave that off, it won´t grow together again”. I proved him wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use laminated sweden steel knifes more carefully now!

retire…eerrr recover soon (oh my bad english)

Haunt_house

Hello!!! :smiley:

I am really sorry to hear that. :frowning:

I wish you 'll recover fast dittohead.

bye…

Just go online, download a patch for the “Leg” computer, and it will work perfectly… oh wait, you meant your REAL leg.

I seem to have managed to avoid such misfortunes. All except for the “school” injury (going to school may be hazardous to your free will). Who knows… maybe my MIND is worse, and they’ll have to kick me out and put me in an institution, where I request a computer to keep me company and download Blender!

Nah… a DVD player would work better… supposing there’s an outlet…

I have similar experiences. No matter what school I go to, I get driven over.

so my mind and heart are broke, too.

HH