My Mission to Minerva entry! : Extraction

After seeing some works in the Minerva galaxy I realized The Minerva Galaxy also needed a company where they get their resources from. So here it is, the Minerva Mining Corpo. But mining also comes with some dangers…

Made it using Blender 3D, Adobe Premiere and AE.

Sound Effects are from Epidemic sound and Freesound.org
Soundtrack by @ ovdb_music On Insta

Some Stills:

13 Likes

“Good luck and stay…”
Stay what?
Frosty?
Fresh?
Where are all the people?
Did they make it out in time?
And what the f%*# is crawling through the vents?
A bug problem?

1 Like

Very cinematic!

1 Like

Unfortunately this is the last broadcast we received! We might never know… But it did seem like he wanted to say “Stay safe”

I turned on the Subtitles because I couldn’t understand it…it said: good luck and stay food!
Either you did that on purpose or Googles speech AI understood the subtext perfectly… :rofl:

I considered participating in the contest (for about 5 mins) with a very direct homage to Aliens, specifically the LV-426 planet surface, but I decided against it.
I am overloaded with own projects and it was too obvious and on the nose (mostly the former).
I also knew there would be guys like you who ramp it up to eleven and make a 2 minute short movie.
And you did a great job with it and managed to click all the right buttons.
This is very nice and impactful environmental story telling and it looks like you did it “effortlessly”.
Colors, shapes, lighting, composition, editing, VFX etc… - Its evident that you thought a lot about this and went through many/enough iterations - it shows.
It flows perfectly into my consciousness, turns it on and sets the mood.
I do want more, which I guess is the best compliment I could make.

That is indeed one of the best compliments, thank you for the kind words and good luck with your projects!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!